domingo, 18 de marzo de 2018

Stop motion



In groups, we are doing a project. We have to explain all the theory with paper, cardboards, clay, "goma eva" and more material.  After we have to do more than 200 photographs. Finally, we have to do a video.

I am going to explain the process. In my group we did more than 200 photographs. We put different parts about the differents thing that we learnt in class. First we had to organize all the information, and them put in the "goma eva", colored paper and cardboard. Finally we had to cut everything.

The next step: I did all the photos with my mobile and I edited it. While Barbara and Laura were organization the information to do the photos.

Finally, Hector rode the video and put the music.

I think that this project was very difficult but it was the first we did. At the same time I learnt about the pitch and how we could represent. And we learnt to job in group, despite we discussed.

I can't upload the video because I have a problem. I will try it.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario